Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting back into it....slowly.....

So, today was day 3, and it went pretty well, but could have gone better. I still didn't count all my points today, but I am planning on starting tomorrow. It's hard to come off a vacation, and jump in 100%, I'm not going to lie! I'm proud of myself for at least sticking with the clean eating for the past few days! I went grocery shopping today also, after being gone for a week and a half, so that will help me the rest of the week to have some good food on hand! I'm planning on grilling some chicken tomorrow so I can put it on salads for meals. Tonight was a high carb meal...I made the kids whole wheat pancakes which I ate with 100% pure maple syrup. It's amazing how even when eating something like pancakes, I still don't feel bloated like I would normally if I had white pancakes, and sugary syrup. I do love how I feel when I eat this way....I  need to remind myself of this when I head down the slippery slope of crappy eating! :-) Tomorrow I have a weigh in at WW...the first in 2 weeks since I've been on vacation. I don't know what I will be...but I'm sure I will be up. Oh well...I'm hoping that eating like this will start helping the pounds come off! Hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I need your pancake recipe! Yum! I bought 100% maple syrup so I'm well prepared. Ha.

    Good luck with weigh in!

    ReplyDelete