Sunday, February 24, 2013

Checking In

I'm still here! This week has been really busy, so I'm sorry I haven't written much. I did pretty well this week, though not perfectly within my points. I didn't go to WW on Thursday night because I didn't have a babysitter for my kids. My weight today was 202.8 today.  I think I will feel better posting a morning weight each week on Sunday, just so I know it will be consistent. Now don't go thinking I lost 5 pounds...haha...because I weigh more on the WW scale, and it is at night, but I know a lost a couple. Going to really try to be strict with my counting this week, as I feel like I have a handle on the clean eating at the moment. I know that can change, but I need to start being stricter sooner than later since the wedding is in 55 days! I am proud of myself today though! We went to my family's house for the day and she made Ritz Cheddar Chicken for dinner. I had her just give me a plain piece with cheddar cheese on top instead. Then she made my absolute favorite dessert EVER....Apple Torte with the most amazing "sugar cookie" crust, and I didn't have a bite, but instead brought 2 small Sweet Potato Brownies. I'm starting to get to the point that I'm in a good groove, so I need to make sure not to ruin it! Now just to get my points under control! On to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I need to make those sweet potato brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I have to make those sweet potato brownies too! They were sooo good when I tried them Sunday!

    ReplyDelete